TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Operator of the online shop and scope of these Terms and Conditions
2. Conclusion of the contract
3. Availability of and delivery time for goods
5. Payment terms
6. Reservation of ownership
7. Claims due to defects and liability for damages
8. Copyright and trademarks
9. Applicable law
10. Information on telephone costs
11. Right of cancellation and cancellation policy
12. Consumer arbitration
1 Operator of the online shop and scope of these General Terms and Conditions
1. This online shop is operated by PROANO VASCONEZ DANIELA FERNANDA, Alkotmány utca 19, Budapest 1054. Company registration number (nyilvántartási szám: 55594749) Tax Number: 56894341-1-41
2. The sale of goods is exclusively governed by these Terms and Conditions. Other Terms and Conditions, especially customers; Terms and Conditions, only apply if they have been accepted by us.
3. We sell our goods exclusively to consumers and only in standard commercial quantities.
4. English is the exclusive contract language.
2 Conclusion of the contract
1. You can select individual items from the range of the Online Shop and send them to the electronic shopping cart by clicking on the "ADD TO CART" button. An order that is binding for you only comes into effect when you have entered all of the information required for the performance of the contract, confirmed your awareness of these Terms and Conditions and clicked on the "BUY NOW" button. Before you click this button, you can change or revise your order and the information entered regarding your order at any time.
2. After submitting your order, you will receive an automatically generated confirmation of receipt for your order per e-mail (hereinafter “the Confirmation”). The Confirmation contains information regarding your order and states the General Terms and Conditions once again. If you have not already printed or otherwise saved the details of your order and the General Terms and Conditions during the ordering process, we would advise you to print and save this e-mail. It will not be saved by us. The Confirmation does not establish a purchase agreement; the confirmation of receipt merely documents that your order was received by us.
3. We reserve the right to decline the order; we are under no obligation to conclude a contract on the basis of your order. Your order is first accepted by us upon dispatch of the ordered goods. You will receive notification of this in a separate e-mail. We do not accept orders from minors under the age of 18.
3 Availability of and delivery time for goods
1. If one or more of the items ordered by you are no longer available for delivery at the time of your order, we reserve the right to decide to reject the order in part or entirely. In this case, we will inform you immediately about the further proceedings via e-mail.
2. If the item or items ordered by you are available, the delivery time to you at the address provided is approx. two to four working days following the receipt of your order. This does not apply if the prepayment method is chosen; in such cases, the order will only be processed after receipt of payment.
3. We ship with GLS - Hungary. GLS will hand over the delivery to the local carrier in your country for delivery.
1. All prices shown for goods in the online shop include the applicable VAT.
2. All prices shown for goods in the online shop include shipping cost within Hungary.
3. In addition, we charge a shipping fee according to the country:
4. The price is to be paid in Hungarian Forints and the indication in your local currency is only for orientation, based on an approximate exchange rate. The effective exchange rate is subject to the exchange rate applied by your bank or payment provider in the moment of effective payment.
5 Payment Terms
1. You can choose between the following payment methods:
- Payment upon delivery. Once you receive the product by GLS, you can pay the delivery guy by cash or credit cards.
- Payments by debit and credit cards. Paypall methods is also allowed.
- Visit our showroom (appointment needed). Payments by cash and bank transfers.
2. Please note that your agreements with credit institutes or other institutions may result in additional costs for electronic transfer, holding an account, etc.
6 Reservation of ownership
The goods delivered remain our property until paid for in full.
7 Claims due to defects and liability for damages
The statutory provisions on material defects and defects of title apply. Any and all information provided serves only as product description and is not to be regarded as a guarantee.
8 Copyright and trademarks
The website operated by us and its entire content, (in particular texts, photos, images, graphics, prints, textile designs, films, presentations, sounds, illustrations), any software, and all trademarks and/or designs are all protected against unauthorized use by commercial proprietary rights, in particular copyrights, name and image rights, trademarks rights and/or design rights (registered or unregistered). Any use beyond searching for and purchasing goods requires prior written permission from us or, if we are not the holder of the respective rights, from the holder of rights.
9 Applicable Law
1. The law of Hungary applies under exclusion of the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
2. Notwithstanding paragraph 1, the law of the country of your habitual residence shall remain applicable to the extent that the choice of Hungarian law would have the result of depriving you of the protection afforded by provisions that cannot be derogated from by agreement by virtue of the law of the country of your habitual residence.
10 Information on telephone costs
You shall incur telephone costs for contact by telephone or fax pursuant to your telephone contract, you shall not incur any further costs.
11 Returns - Right of withdrawal and instructions on withdrawal
1. Statutory right of withdrawal and instructions on withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 30 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 30 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (ANDES MUNAY, Phone +36 308563345, Email: ) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the later attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the goods.
2. If you return the delivered goods to us within the withdrawal period without an explicitly declared withdrawal, we shall handle this as a withdrawal and the aforementioned consequences shall come into effect.
Model withdrawal form
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
To: Andes Munay, Registration number: 54293366.
Budapest 1054, Alkotmány utca 19, FE 3.a
I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service (*),
Ordered on (*)/received on (*),
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
3. Processing returns and timeframe for processing refunds
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, excluding the costs of delivery, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract.
We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 30 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 30 days has expired.
4. Returns partner
Please note that the customer carries all the shipping costs of the return. You can choose your own shipping method for the return, e.g. your local postal services. Return shipping costs will differ depending on the chosen shipping partner as well as the weight and size of the package.
5. Condition of the goods returned
Please bear in mind that we can only take back goods that are unworn and with the original label attached. Any obvious marks like makeup and lipstick stains or odors will render the item unsaleable. If this is the case, we will return the item to the customer and retain the purchase price as compensation.
12 Consumer arbitration
1. The consumer ODR-platform of the EU Commissionbrandung can be reached via https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.